Tottenham vs Man Utd
Competition: Premier League
Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Date: June 19
Kick off: 20:15
Managers: Jose Mourinho, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Man Utd: DWWDW
Head to Head Stats:
EPL 04-12-2019 FT Manchester United 2 : 1 Tottenham
ICC 25-07-2019 FT Tottenham 1 : 2 Manchester United
EPL 13-01-2019 FT Tottenham 0 : 1 Manchester United
EPL 27-08-2018 FT Manchester United 0 : 3 Tottenham
FAC 21-04-2018 FT Manchester United 2 : 1 Tottenham
EPL 31-01-2018 FT Tottenham 2 : 0 Manchester United
Tottenham team news:
- Spurs, have fallen a little behind Man Utd this campaign and go into the game four points behind the Red Devils and seven points short from top four.
- Spurs will receive the considerable boost of seeing Harry Kane return to fitness for this game
Man Utd team news:
- Manchester United currently sit in the fifth spot in the Premier League, three points shy of a Champions League spot.
- Man Utd have good news at the injury front, with Paul Pogba, Marcus Rashford, Diego Dalot Anthony Martial, Jessie Lingard and Aaron Wan-Bissaka, all available to Ole Gunnar Solskjær following injury.
Man Utd possible line-up: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, McTominay, Pogba, Fernandes, James Rashford Martial
Tottenham possible line-up: Lloris; Aurier, Alderweireld, Tanganga, Davies; Lo Celso, Winks; Bergwijn, Alli, Son; Kane.
Match facts (via Opta):
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Man Utd’s last 6 away matches in the English top-tier
- The Spurs have found back of the net at least twice in their last 3 home games in the Premier League.
- Man Utd are undefeated in their last 5 games in Premier League