Is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer set to be sacked as manager of Manchester United?
Well, the odds appear to suggest the answer to that question is a resounding ‘YES’!
Solskjaer is under serious pressure right now after the Red Devils crashed out the Champions League on Tuesday with a defeat in Germany to RB Leipzig.
Despite only needing a draw to book their place in the round-of-16, United were two goals down inside the opening 15 minutes and ended up suffering a 3-2 defeat to instead end up in the Europa League.
And, according to Ladbrokes, the defeat means Solskjaer is now favouriteto become the next Premier League manager sacked!
Premier League sack race odds
Odds correct at time of publication
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (Manchester United) – 13/8
- Chris Wilder (Sheffield United) – 5/2
- Slaven Bilic (West Brom) – 3/1
- Mikel Arteta (Arsenal) – 6/1
- Scott Parker (Fulham) – 6/1
- Steve Bruce (Newcastle) – 8/1
- Sean Dyche (Burnley) – 14/1
- Roy Hodgson (Crystal Palace) – 16/1
- David Moyes (West Ham) – 25/1
- Dean Smith (Aston Villa) – 33/1
- Frank Lampard (Chelsea) – 33/1
- Graham Potter (Brighton) – 40/1
- Ralph Hasenhuttl (Southampton) – 40/1
- Jose Mourinho (Tottenham) – 50/1
- Marcelo Bielsa (Leeds) – 50/1
- Pep Guardiola (Man City) – 50/1
- Brendan Rodgers (Leicester) – 100/1
- Nuno (Wolves) – 100/1
- Carlo Ancelotti (Everton) – 100/1